THE PHOTOGRAPH OF 1 WORK OF ART
1 NEW ARTWORK
Gaal D. Cohen's project consists of two photographs taken by him and then merged into one. The first photograph is of a work of art by a recognized, emerging or unknown artist, be it painting, sculpture, photograph, graffiti, etc. taken in a museum, art gallery, workshop, street or wherever the piece is located. The second photograph is an original photograph taken by the artist.
The work seeks a balance between the two images, making sure that they do not compete with each other and resulting in a visual balance between them. It goes without saying that the artist creates a dialogue between both images, seeking harmony between discourse and aesthetics as two become one.
- Proportion always observed.
- No editing.
- Always photographed by the artist (not from the Internet or other possible sources).
- Is modified to coincide with the work (proportion respected).
- Can be edited depending on the artist's preference.
The fused artwork:
- The piece measures: horizontal and vertical, 31.5 inches on its longest side; square, 29 x 29 inches.
- Limited edition: 3 prints.
- Giclée Fine Art Print.
The work includes 2 letter-size sheets (Giclée Fine Art Print):
- Certificate of authenticity.
- The print of the fused artwork (Giclée Fine Art Print)
- Certificate of authenticity
- Credits sheet
- Pair of cotton gloves to handle the piece (one size fits all)
' For the love of art & the passion of collecting
every 1 should have 1 '